Scrabble word: PITCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITCHER exist?
Definitions of PITCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- noun - an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- noun - the quantity contained in a pitcher
- noun - (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- One that pitches.
- The player who throws the ball from the mound to the batter.
- A seven iron used in golf.
- A container for liquids, usually having a handle and a lip or spout for pouring.
- A pitcherlike part, such as the leaf of a pitcher plant.
- noun - a container for holding and pouring liquids
There are 7 letters in PITCHER: C E H I P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITCHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITCHER plus a wildcard: PITCHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITCHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITCHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.