Scrabble word: PITCHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITCHER exist?
Definitions of PITCHER in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the person who does the pitching
- noun - an open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring
- noun - the quantity contained in a pitcher
- noun - (botany) a leaf that that is modified in such a way as to resemble a pitcher or ewer
- noun - the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- One that pitches.
- The player who throws the ball from the mound to the batter.
- A seven iron used in golf.
- A container for liquids, usually having a handle and a lip or spout for pouring.
- A pitcherlike part, such as the leaf of a pitcher plant.
- noun - a container for holding and pouring liquids