Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHERT exist?
Definitions of CHERT in dictionaries:
- noun - variety of silica containing microcrystalline quartz
- A variety of silica that contains microcrystalline quartz.
- A siliceous rock of chalcedonic or opaline silica occurring in limestone.
- n - a compact rock
There are 5 letters in CHERT: C E H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHERT plus a wildcard: CHERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHERT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHERT
- chert - Sedimentary Rock Types
- Rock Kitschert
- chert is a chemical sedimentary rock made of
- Diagnostic Features of chert Luster Fracture Hardness Texture
- chert This specimen of chert is about two inches (five centimeters ...