Scrabble word: TRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRENCH exist?
Definitions of TRENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- noun - a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- noun - any long ditch cut in the ground
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - fortify by surrounding with trenches
- verb - cut or carve deeply into
- verb - set, plant, or bury in a trench
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- verb - dig a trench or trenches
- A deep furrow or ditch.
- A long, narrow ditch embanked with its own soil and used for concealment and protection in warfare.
- A long, steep-sided valley on the ocean floor.
- To cut a trench in.
- To fortify with trenches.
- To place in a trench.
- To make a cut in; carve.
- To dig trenches or a trench.
- To verge or encroach.
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 6 letters in TRENCH: C E H N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRENCH plus a wildcard: TRENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRENCH
Images for TRENCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.