Scrabble word: TRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRENCH exist?
Definitions of TRENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- noun - a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- noun - any long ditch cut in the ground
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - fortify by surrounding with trenches
- verb - cut or carve deeply into
- verb - set, plant, or bury in a trench
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- verb - dig a trench or trenches
- A deep furrow or ditch.
- A long, narrow ditch embanked with its own soil and used for concealment and protection in warfare.
- A long, steep-sided valley on the ocean floor.
- To cut a trench in.
- To fortify with trenches.
- To place in a trench.
- To make a cut in; carve.
- To dig trenches or a trench.
- To verge or encroach.
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground