Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRENCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRENCH exist?
Definitions of TRENCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a ditch dug as a fortification having a parapet of the excavated earth
- noun - a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- noun - any long ditch cut in the ground
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - fortify by surrounding with trenches
- verb - cut or carve deeply into
- verb - set, plant, or bury in a trench
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- verb - dig a trench or trenches
- A deep furrow or ditch.
- A long, narrow ditch embanked with its own soil and used for concealment and protection in warfare.
- A long, steep-sided valley on the ocean floor.
- To cut a trench in.
- To fortify with trenches.
- To place in a trench.
- To make a cut in; carve.
- To dig trenches or a trench.
- To verge or encroach.
- v - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 6 letters in TRENCH: C E H N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRENCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRENCH plus a wildcard: TRENCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRENCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRENCH
- Infiltration trench KenEulieGraphics
- The trench System
- ... trench coat and no other coat commands the same respect as the trench
- Tim Gunns Guide to Style
- Como Usar trench COAT trench Coats
- trench Coat BURBERRY - aROOTS
- Cross section of mariana trench He.jpg
- SUPER PLAYER trench Coats
- Youd think a guy would like to die living a life like this ...
- Double Breasted trench