Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHANTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANTER exist?
Definitions of CHANTER in dictionaries:
- noun - reed pipe with finger holes on which the melody is played
- A person, such as a chorister, who chants.
- The pipe of a bagpipe on which the melody is played.
- A priest who sings in a chantry.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 7 letters in CHANTER: A C E H N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANTER plus a wildcard: CHANTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.