Scrabble word: THANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does THANE exist?
Definitions of THANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feudal lord or baron
- noun - a man ranking above an ordinary freeman and below a noble in Anglo-Saxon England (especially one who gave military service in exchange for land)
- A freeman granted land by the king in return for military service in Anglo-Saxon England.
- A man ranking above an ordinary freeman and below a nobleman in Anglo-Saxon England.
- A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
- noun - a man holding land by military service in Anglo-Saxon England
There are 5 letters in THANE: A E H N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THANE plus a wildcard: THANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THANE
Images for THANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.