Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTHEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTHEM exist?
Definitions of ANTHEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a song of devotion or loyalty (as to a nation or school)
- noun - a song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation)
- A hymn of praise or loyalty.
- A sacred composition set to words from the Bible.
- A modern ballad accompanied by rock music instrumentation.
- verb - to praise in a song
There are 6 letters in ANTHEM: A E H M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTHEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTHEM plus a wildcard: ANTHEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTHEM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTHEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.