Scrabble word: MEANT
Is MEANT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MEANT in dictionaries:
- verb - mean or intend to express or convey
- verb - have as a logical consequence
- verb - denote or connote
- verb - have in mind as a purpose
- verb - have a specified degree of importance
- verb - intend to refer to
- verb - destine or designate for a certain purpose
- adj - inferior in grade, quality, or character
- verb - to have as a specific aim or purpose
There are 5 letters in MEANT: A E M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEANT
Click to search all anagrams of MEANT plus a wildcard: MEANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEANT
Images for MEANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.