Scrabble word: MAGNET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNET exist?
Definitions of MAGNET in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a device that attracts iron and produces a magnetic field
- noun - a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts
- An object that is surrounded by a magnetic field and that has the property, either natural or induced, of attracting iron or steel.
- An electromagnet.
- A person, a place, an object, or a situation that exerts attraction.
- noun - a body that possesses the property of attracting iron