Scrabble word: MAGNET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNET exist?
Definitions of MAGNET in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a device that attracts iron and produces a magnetic field
- noun - a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts
- An object that is surrounded by a magnetic field and that has the property, either natural or induced, of attracting iron or steel.
- An electromagnet.
- A person, a place, an object, or a situation that exerts attraction.
- noun - a body that possesses the property of attracting iron
There are 6 letters in MAGNET: A E G M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNET plus a wildcard: MAGNET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.