Scrabble word: MONTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONTAGE exist?
Definitions of MONTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image
- A single pictorial composition made by juxtaposing or superimposing many pictures or designs.
- The art or process of making such a composition.
- A rapid succession of different images or shots in a movie.
- The use of such successive images as a cinematic technique.
- A composite of closely juxtaposed elements: a montage of voices on an audiotape.
- verb - to combine into a composite picture
There are 7 letters in MONTAGE: A E G M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MONTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MONTAGE plus a wildcard: MONTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MONTAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MONTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.