Scrabble word: MONTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MONTAGE exist?
Definitions of MONTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image
- A single pictorial composition made by juxtaposing or superimposing many pictures or designs.
- The art or process of making such a composition.
- A rapid succession of different images or shots in a movie.
- The use of such successive images as a cinematic technique.
- A composite of closely juxtaposed elements: a montage of voices on an audiotape.
- verb - to combine into a composite picture