Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUGMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUGMENT exist?
Definitions of AUGMENT in dictionaries:
- verb - enlarge or increase
- verb - grow or intensify
- To make (something already developed or well under way) greater, as in size, extent, or quantity: Continuing rains augmented the flood waters.
- To become augmented.
- An enlargement or increase.
- The prefixation of a vowel accompanying a past tense, especially of Greek and Sanskrit verbs.
- v - to make or become greater
There are 7 letters in AUGMENT: A E G M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUGMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUGMENT plus a wildcard: AUGMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUGMENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUGMENT
- Alter Reality with augment for Android - Android Apps - Best Android ...
- HD Desktop Wallpapers Will augment your Esthetic Sense Tutorial ...
- Blacksmith NPCs can also remove augmentations and a fee is assessed ...
- augment - The baby blowfish augments the size of its tiny body to ...
- augment - the balloon was being augmented by the boy. - Gotbrainy
- augmented reality gr det selv Charlotte S H Jensen
- augmented Reality Is Not Just Visualaugmented Sound With RjDJ
- Go to a blacksmith and click augment Item. Drag and Drop all the items ...
- The augmented chords as opposed to the diminished chord has a wide ...
- augment lets you visualize in a real environemnt 3D models Montreal ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.