Scrabble word: AUGMENT
Is AUGMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUGMENT in dictionaries:
- verb - enlarge or increase
- verb - grow or intensify
- To make (something already developed or well under way) greater, as in size, extent, or quantity: Continuing rains augmented the flood waters.
- To become augmented.
- An enlargement or increase.
- The prefixation of a vowel accompanying a past tense, especially of Greek and Sanskrit verbs.
- verb - to make or become greater
There are 7 letters in AUGMENT: A E G M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUGMENT
Click to search all anagrams of AUGMENT plus a wildcard: AUGMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUGMENT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUGMENT
Lookup in Wiki for AUGMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.