Scrabble word: ARGUMENT
Is ARGUMENT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARGUMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- noun - a contentious speech act
- noun - a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- noun - a summary of the subject or plot of a literary work or play or movie
- noun - (computer science) a reference or value that is passed to a function, procedure, subroutine, command, or program
- noun - a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable
- noun - a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood
- A discussion in which disagreement is expressed; a debate.
- A quarrel; a dispute.
- A reason or matter for dispute or contention: “sheath’d their swords for lack of argument” (Shakespeare).
- A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating truth or falsehood: presented a careful argument for extraterrestrial life.
- A fact or statement put forth as proof or evidence; a reason: The current low mortgage rates are an argument for buying a house now.
- A summary or short statement of the plot or subject of a literary work.
- A topic; a subject: “You and love are still my argument” (Shakespeare).
- The minor premise in a syllogism.
- The independent variable of a function.
- The amplitude of a complex number.
- A value used to evaluate a procedure or subroutine.
- noun - a discussion involving differing points of view
There are 8 letters in ARGUMENT: A E G M N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARGUMENT
Click to search all anagrams of ARGUMENT plus a wildcard: ARGUMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARGUMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARGUMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ARGUMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.