Scrabble word: NUTMEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTMEG exist?
Definitions of NUTMEG in dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed
- noun - hard aromatic seed of the nutmeg tree used as spice when grated or ground
- An evergreen tree (Myristica fragrans) native to the East Indies and cultivated for its spicy seeds.
- The hard, aromatic seed of this tree, used as a spice when grated or ground.
- A grayish to moderate brown.
- noun - an aromatic seed used as a spice