Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUTMEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTMEG exist?
Definitions of NUTMEG in dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed
- noun - hard aromatic seed of the nutmeg tree used as spice when grated or ground
- An evergreen tree (Myristica fragrans) native to the East Indies and cultivated for its spicy seeds.
- The hard, aromatic seed of this tree, used as a spice when grated or ground.
- A grayish to moderate brown.
- noun - an aromatic seed used as a spice
There are 6 letters in NUTMEG: E G M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTMEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUTMEG plus a wildcard: NUTMEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTMEG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUTMEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.