Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUTMEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTMEG exist?
Definitions of NUTMEG in dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed
- noun - hard aromatic seed of the nutmeg tree used as spice when grated or ground
- An evergreen tree (Myristica fragrans) native to the East Indies and cultivated for its spicy seeds.
- The hard, aromatic seed of this tree, used as a spice when grated or ground.
- A grayish to moderate brown.
- n - an aromatic seed used as a spice
There are 6 letters in NUTMEG: E G M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTMEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUTMEG plus a wildcard: NUTMEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTMEG
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUTMEG
- The Spice Trader nutmeg (whole) Herbs & spices Sabato
- The Spice nutmeg is Haraam (Unlawful) Islamic Reflections
- ... natural vegetarian health food supplements Dangers of nutmeg Abuse
- Can Eating Too Much nutmeg Be Fatal CanIdoit.org
- nutmeg Todds BBI - International Inc
- Filenutmeg p1160003.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- nutmeg Last Forest Organic & Fair trade
- Capturing Penang Fresh nutmeg Juice - Spiced Up
- Modern Herbal nutmeg
- nutmeg GROUND GourmetStore.com