Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUTMEGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUTMEGS exist?
Definitions of NUTMEGS in dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree widely cultivated in the tropics for its aromatic seed
- noun - hard aromatic seed of the nutmeg tree used as spice when grated or ground
- n - an aromatic seed used as a spice
There are 7 letters in NUTMEGS: E G M N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUTMEGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUTMEGS plus a wildcard: NUTMEGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTMEGS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUTMEGS
- Above The nutmegs from New Haven CT consisted of (Top L-R) Leroy ...
- nutmegs In Wooden Spoon Stock Image - Image 10877061
- Royalty Free Stock Photography nutmegs. . nutmegs on wooden spoon on ...
- nutmegs Story Untold
- nutmegs Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 508679
- The Rajahs aka The nutmegs aka The Lyres 12 mai 2011
- Fresh whole nutmegs from the farmers market
- nutmegs - Shoo Wop A Doo Wop Vinyl Records CDs and LPs
- Sacks of nutmegs Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Whole nutmegs with grater in a fabric bag.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.