Scrabble word: MUTES
Is MUTES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MUTES in dictionaries:
- noun - a deaf person who is unable to speak
- noun - a device used to soften the tone of a musical instrument
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- adv - characterized by an absence of speech [adj MUTER, MUTEST] : MUTELY
- adv - to deaden the sound of [v MUTED, MUTING, MUTES] : MUTEDLY
There are 5 letters in MUTES: E M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTES
Click to search all anagrams of MUTES plus a wildcard: MUTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTES
Images for MUTES
Lookup in Wiki for MUTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.