Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUTASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTASE exist?
Definitions of MUTASE in dictionaries:
- Any enzyme that catalyzes the rearrangement of atoms within a molecule, especially one that causes the transfer of a phosphate group from one carbon atom to another.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 6 letters in MUTASE: A E M S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTASE plus a wildcard: MUTASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTASE
- FilePhosphoglycerate mutase wpmp.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- Schematic of phosphoglycerate mutase mechanism
- Phosphoglycerate mutase
- chorismate mutase
- Methylmalonyl-CoA-mutase Wikipedia
- Chorismate mutase - Department of Chemistry
- Magnetic isotope effect of magnesium in phosphoglycerate kinase ...
- FileChorismate mutase Scheme.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... blot - Anti-Methylmalonyl Coenzyme A mutase antibody  (ab134956
- Methylmalonyl CoA mutase
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.