Scrabble word: AMUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMUSE exist?
Definitions of AMUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- verb - make (somebody) laugh
- To occupy in an agreeable, pleasing, or entertaining fashion.
- To cause to laugh or smile by giving pleasure.
- To delude or deceive.
- adv - to occupy pleasingly [v AMUSED, AMUSING, AMUSES] : AMUSABLE [adj], AMUSEDLY
There are 5 letters in AMUSE: A E M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMUSE plus a wildcard: AMUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMUSE
Images for AMUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.