Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDUSA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDUSA exist?
Definitions of MEDUSA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) a woman transformed into a Gorgon by Athena
- noun - one of two forms that coelenterates take: it is the free-swimming sexual phase in the life cycle of a coelenterate
- The Gorgon who was killed by Perseus.
There are 6 letters in MEDUSA: A D E M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDUSA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDUSA plus a wildcard: MEDUSA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDUSA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDUSA
- medusa Efsanesi ) Gven Abi )
- Pajill Nostra The Season of the Witch is Here
- medusa - Caravaggio - WikiPaintings.org
- Buradasnz Resimde.com Dier Resimler medusa
- Filemedusa Bernini Musei Capitolini.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... Day 315 Fun Fact Friday - Myths of medusa a Feminist Inspiration
- medusa WIP part 6 samimatilainen.com
- The medusa was an ugly creature. Lets have a look at how she came ...