Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMUSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMUSED exist?
Definitions of AMUSED in dictionaries:
- verb - occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion
- verb - make (somebody) laugh
- adj - pleasantly occupied
- adv - to occupy pleasingly [v AMUSED, AMUSING, AMUSES] : AMUSABLE [adj], AMUSEDLY
There are 6 letters in AMUSED: A D E M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMUSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMUSED plus a wildcard: AMUSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMUSED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMUSED
- Mothership Cat is not amused Error Access Denied
- Miguel and I clearly amused by Stephens reaction to the Fu-Fu
- amused Facial Expression ClipPix ETC Educational Photos for ...
- 4funz - Funny Pictures - Cats - i am not amused
- My amused Friend Karsh by JonBro on Newgrounds
- Am Not amused. by SuperSpark on Newgrounds
- ... your funny bone Take this quiz to see just how easily amused you are
- not amused cat
- Kitty Is Not amused - G4tv.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.