Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSUMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSUMED exist?
Definitions of ASSUMED in dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - take up someone's soul into heaven
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- Taken up or used so as to deceive; pretended: an assumed name.
- Taken for granted; supposed: an assumed increase in population.
- v - to take on
There are 7 letters in ASSUMED: A D E M S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSUMED plus a wildcard: ASSUMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUMED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSUMED
- Flow Systems Control Concepts LLC - These materials show the caustic ...
- David Beckham assumed Their Baby Was Another Boy - David Beckham Photo ...
- assumed You Were Drunk by Kearse on deviantART
- Call to Arms to save the largest open-air assemblage of Upper ...
- Beckham assumed Their Baby Was Another Boy david beckham assumed ...
- EAST is excited to announce that Mr. Jerry Prince has assumed a new ...
- assumed Arabesque Parchment David E. Adler Inc. Oriental Rugs ...
- ... AMTRAK WHICH assumed RESPONSIBILITY FOR MOST... - NARA - 556123.jpg
- Rush 2112 - Farewell To Kings - Hemispheres 3-disk story-arc
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.