Scrabble word: ASSUME
Is ASSUME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSUME in dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - take up someone's soul into heaven
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- To take upon oneself: assume responsibility; assume another’s debts.
- To undertake the duties of (an office): assumed the presidency.
- To take on; adopt: “The god assumes a human form” (John Ruskin).
- To put on; don: The queen assumed a velvet robe.
- To affect the appearance or possession of; feign.
- See Synonyms at presume.
- To take over without justification; seize: assume control.
- To take up or receive into heaven.
- verb - to take on
There are 6 letters in ASSUME: A E M S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUME
Click to search all anagrams of ASSUME plus a wildcard: ASSUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUME
Images for ASSUME
Lookup in Wiki for ASSUME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.