Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSUMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSUMES exist?
Definitions of ASSUMES in dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - take up someone's soul into heaven
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- v - to take on
There are 7 letters in ASSUMES: A E M S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSUMES plus a wildcard: ASSUMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUMES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSUMES
- Sealift -- Adm. Greenert assumes command of U.S. Fleet Forces
- Tila Tequila Pictures
- Lowe Enterprises assumes Ownership of Suncadia Resort
- Graese assumes Command of U.S. Army Garrison Army ROTC Eastern ...
- South East Europe News Bosnia assumes Security Council presidency
- Stifel Nicolaus assumes Coverage on Sirona Dental (SIRO) Daily ...
- FilmPopper.com Chris Pratt assumes The Guardians Of The Galaxy ...
- Sees a random charge assumes fraud... - Meme Generator Captionator
- ... --anyone who assumes the identity of another person to
- Big Day For HD Ferrara assumes New Role Warren Named Pres. Member ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.