Scrabble word: ASSUMES
Is ASSUMES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSUMES in dictionaries:
- verb - take to be the case or to be true
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - seize and take control without authority and possibly with force
- verb - make a pretence of
- verb - take up someone's soul into heaven
- verb - put clothing on one's body
- verb - to take on
There are 7 letters in ASSUMES: A E M S S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSUMES
Click to search all anagrams of ASSUMES plus a wildcard: ASSUMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSUMES
Images for ASSUMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.