Scrabble word: MATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATES exist?
Definitions of MATES in dictionaries:
- noun - a pair of people who live together
- noun - the officer below the master on a commercial ship
- noun - a fellow member of a team
- noun - the partner of an animal (especially a sexual partner)
- noun - a person's partner in marriage
- noun - an exact duplicate
- noun - one of a pair
- noun - South American holly
- noun - informal term for a friend of the same sex
- noun - South American tea-like drink made from leaves of a South American holly called mate
- noun - a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent's king
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- verb - to join as mates (partners in a union)
There are 5 letters in MATES: A E M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATES plus a wildcard: MATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATES
Images for MATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.