Scrabble word: STEMMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMA exist?
Definitions of STEMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a tree diagram showing a reconstruction of the transmission of manuscripts of a literary work
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - an eye having a single lens
- A scroll recording the genealogy of an ancient Roman family; a family tree.
- The genealogy of the manuscripts of a literary work.
- A small, circular, simple eye present in various insect larvae.
- noun - a scroll recording the genealogy of a family in ancient Rome
There are 6 letters in STEMMA: A E M M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEMMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEMMA plus a wildcard: STEMMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEMMA
Images for STEMMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.