Scrabble word: STEMMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEMMA exist?
Definitions of STEMMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a tree diagram showing a reconstruction of the transmission of manuscripts of a literary work
- noun - the descendants of one individual
- noun - an eye having a single lens
- A scroll recording the genealogy of an ancient Roman family; a family tree.
- The genealogy of the manuscripts of a literary work.
- A small, circular, simple eye present in various insect larvae.
- noun - a scroll recording the genealogy of a family in ancient Rome