Scrabble word: TAMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAMES exist?
Definitions of TAMES in dictionaries:
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- verb - make less strong or intense
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- verb - overcome the wildness of
- verb - make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- adj - gentle or docile
There are 5 letters in TAMES: A E M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAMES plus a wildcard: TAMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAMES
Images for TAMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.