Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JETSAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does JETSAM exist?
Definitions of JETSAM in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a ship's equipment or cargo that is thrown overboard to lighten the load in a storm
- noun - the floating wreckage of a ship
- Cargo or equipment thrown overboard to lighten a ship in distress.
- Discarded cargo or equipment found washed ashore.
- Discarded odds and ends.
- n - goods cast overboard
There are 6 letters in JETSAM: A E J M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JETSAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JETSAM plus a wildcard: JETSAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JETSAM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JETSAM
- Flotsam and jetsam - The Keyhole Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite
- Flotsam and jetsam is moreover the name of a metal band (founded ...
- HP Ursula 450 Flotsam 60 jetsam 60
- jetsam Necktie Wallets 3 300x200 jetsam Necktie Wallets
- jetsam free music wallpapers photos pictures and Flotsam and jetsam ...
- Flotsam and jetsam - The Little Mermaid
- Flotsam and jetsam - John Singer Sargent - WikiPaintings.org
- FLOTSAM & jetsam First Avenue
- Flotsam and jetsam Metal Blade Records
- jetsam wallet image
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.