Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAUNT exist?
Definitions of GAUNT in dictionaries:
- adj - very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- Thin and bony; angular.
- Emaciated and haggard; drawn.
- Bleak and desolate; barren.
- adv - emaciated [adj GAUNTER, GAUNTEST] : GAUNTLY
There are 5 letters in GAUNT: A G N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAUNT plus a wildcard: GAUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAUNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAUNT
- The question is can you Guess the gaunt which upcoming Ghosts novel ...
- gaunt Mischa Barton looks shockingly thin as she drops three dress ...
- Powers Master Robotics creator...As gaunt he has possession of ...
- Genevieve gaunt reminds me so much of Hannah Murray it is scary.
- gaunt Victoria Beckham bares her bony breastplate in daring outfit as ...
- Merope gaunt - Merope gaunt Fan Art (9306874) - Fanpop fanclubs
- John of gaunt
- Tilly gaunt - Actor
- Merope gaunt - Merope gaunt Fan Art (17821592) - Fanpop fanclubs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.