Scrabble word: GAME
Is GAME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GAME in dictionaries:
- noun - a contest with rules to determine a winner
- noun - a single play of a sport or other contest
- noun - an amusement or pastime
- noun - animal hunted for food or sport
- noun - (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
- noun - (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win
- noun - the flesh of wild animals that is used for food
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game
- noun - your occupation or line of work
- noun - frivolous or trifling behavior
- verb - place a bet on
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- adj - willing to face danger
- An activity providing entertainment or amusement; a pastime: party games; word games.
- A competitive activity or sport in which players contend with each other according to a set of rules: the game of basketball; the game of gin rummy.
- A single instance of such an activity: We lost the first game.
- A period of competition or challenge: It was too late in the game to change the schedule of the project.
- The total number of points required to win a game: One hundred points is game in bridge.
- The score accumulated at any given time in a game: The game is now 14 to 12.
- The equipment needed for playing certain games: packed the children’s games in the car.
- A particular style or manner of playing a game: improved my tennis game with practice.
- An active interest or pursuit, especially one involving competitive engagement or adherence to rules: “the way the system operates, the access game, the turf game, the image game” (Hedrick Smith).
- A business or occupation; a line: the insurance game.
- An illegal activity; a racket.
- Evasive, trifling, or manipulative behavior: wanted a straight answer, not more of their tiresome games.
- A calculated strategy or approach; a scheme: I saw through their game from the very beginning.
- A model of a competitive situation that identifies interested parties and stipulates rules governing all aspects of the competition, used in game theory to determine the optimal course of action for an interested party.
- Wild animals, birds, or fish hunted for food or sport.
- The flesh of these animals, eaten as food.
- An object of attack, ridicule, or pursuit: The press considered the candidate’s indiscretions to be game.
- To waste or lose by gambling.
- Plucky and unyielding in spirit; resolute: She put up a game fight against her detractors.
- The only alternative: “The AngloIrish Agreement is the only game in town available to political leaders seeking a graceful way out of the Ulster morass” (Boston Globe).
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
- verb - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 4 letters in GAME: A E G M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAME
Click to search all anagrams of GAME plus a wildcard: GAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAME
Images for GAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.