Scrabble word: GAMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAMES exist?
Definitions of GAMES in dictionaries:
- noun - a contest with rules to determine a winner
- noun - a single play of a sport or other contest
- noun - an amusement or pastime
- noun - animal hunted for food or sport
- noun - (tennis) a division of play during which one player serves
- noun - (games) the score at a particular point or the score needed to win
- noun - the flesh of wild animals that is used for food
- noun - a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- noun - the game equipment needed in order to play a particular game
- noun - your occupation or line of work
- noun - frivolous or trifling behavior
- verb - place a bet on
- adv - brave and spirited [adj PLUCKIER, PLUCKIEST] : PLUCKILY
- verb - to play a game of chance for money or valuables
There are 5 letters in GAMES: A E G M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAMES plus a wildcard: GAMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAMES
Images for GAMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.