Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLEAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLEAMS exist?
Definitions of GLEAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- verb - appear briefly
- v - to shine with a soft radiance
There are 6 letters in GLEAMS: A E G L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLEAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLEAMS plus a wildcard: GLEAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLEAMS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLEAMS
- Best friend
- Mesopotamia gleams of Sunshine
- mercedes benz w140 slot car rally track mx3 tuning ford gt40 ferrari ...
- KELOLAND.com Salvation Armys Red Kettle gleams Gold Again
- Pinch hitter Wade gleams in victory
- Lake Tahoe still gleams California Political Review
- ... Weed Fun Things to Do in the Dark and Rodney Mullen gleams the Cube
- ... gleams
- Solange gleams In New Promotional Shots SheSoMajor.com
- Marina And The Diamonds gleams At Coachella (PHOTOS) - 2 - Idolator
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.