Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGLES exist?
Definitions of MANGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers
- verb - press with a mangle
- verb - injure badly by beating
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- verb - to cut, slash, or crush so as to disfigure
There are 7 letters in MANGLES: A E G L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGLES plus a wildcard: MANGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.