Scrabble word: MANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGLE exist?
Definitions of MANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers
- verb - press with a mangle
- verb - injure badly by beating
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting, or tearing.
- To ruin or spoil through ineptitude or ignorance: mangle a speech.
- A machine for pressing fabrics by means of heated rollers.
- A clothes wringer.
- verb - to cut, slash, or crush so as to disfigure
There are 6 letters in MANGLE: A E G L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGLE plus a wildcard: MANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.