Scrabble word: MANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGLE exist?
Definitions of MANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers
- verb - press with a mangle
- verb - injure badly by beating
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting, or tearing.
- To ruin or spoil through ineptitude or ignorance: mangle a speech.
- A machine for pressing fabrics by means of heated rollers.
- A clothes wringer.
- verb - to cut, slash, or crush so as to disfigure