Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANGLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGLED exist?
Definitions of MANGLED in dictionaries:
- verb - press with a mangle
- verb - injure badly by beating
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- adj - having edges that are jagged from injury
- v - to cut, slash, or crush so as to disfigure
There are 7 letters in MANGLED: A D E G L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGLED plus a wildcard: MANGLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANGLED
- Filemangled Bohemians - OEMF 2012 - 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Nuerenberg Germany The mangled body of a prisoner. - Yad Vashem ...
- mangled upper extremity mangled upper extremity treated by immediate ...
- mangled hand with free flapcover by DrJayachandran
- mangledMind.com Brings You A New Generation of Witty Shirts
- mangled Stare - Comic
- mangled hand1
- mangled The body of 22-year-old Dinesh Kumar was stuck under the
- The mangled body of a mermaid pinata lays on the ground after being ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.