Scrabble word: ANGLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGLES exist?
Definitions of ANGLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the space between two lines or planes that intersect
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- verb - move or proceed at an angle
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - fish with a hook
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to fish with a hook and line
There are 6 letters in ANGLES: A E G L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGLES plus a wildcard: ANGLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGLES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.