Scrabble word: SPANGLE
Is SPANGLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPANGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing
- verb - glitter as if covered with spangles
- verb - decorate with spangles
- A small, often circular piece of sparkling metal or plastic sewn especially on garments for decoration.
- To adorn or cause to sparkle by covering with or as if with spangles: Lights spangled the night skyline.
- verb - to adorn with spangles (bits of sparkling metal)
There are 7 letters in SPANGLE: A E G L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPANGLE
Click to search all anagrams of SPANGLE plus a wildcard: SPANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPANGLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.