Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLANES exist?
Definitions of PLANES in dictionaries:
- noun - an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- noun - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- noun - a level of existence or development
- noun - a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- noun - a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - travel on the surface of water
- verb - make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- verb - to make smooth or even
There are 6 letters in PLANES: A E L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLANES plus a wildcard: PLANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLANES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLANES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.