Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANG exist?
Definitions of SLANG in dictionaries:
- noun - informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- verb - use slang or vulgar language
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - abuse with coarse language
- A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
- Language peculiar to a group; argot or jargon: thieves’ slang.
- To use slang.
- To attack with abusive language; vituperate.
- v - to use slang (extremely informal or vulgar language)
There are 5 letters in SLANG: A G L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLANG plus a wildcard: SLANG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLANG
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLANG
- slang keeps on swinging Macmillan
- Adelle Laudan Author slang
- University of Leicester Student slang Home
- Dinlos and Skilldos slang 1989-1992
- Australian English slang part three originality Macmillan
- Young Sin Kim slang language
- The Sun slang Guide for Different Groups
- Australian vernacular slang words in word cloud vector - stock vector
- WTF the slang exchange - Shanghai Stuff
- Ciranda do Ingls slang