Scrabble word: SLANG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLANG exist?
Definitions of SLANG in dictionaries:
- noun - informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- verb - use slang or vulgar language
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - abuse with coarse language
- A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
- Language peculiar to a group; argot or jargon: thieves’ slang.
- To use slang.
- To attack with abusive language; vituperate.
- verb - to use slang (extremely informal or vulgar language)