Scrabble word: ALIGNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGNS exist?
Definitions of ALIGNS in dictionaries:
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - be or come into adjustment with
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- verb - to arrange in a straight line
There are 6 letters in ALIGNS: A G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGNS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIGNS plus a wildcard: ALIGNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIGNS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIGNS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.