Scrabble word: SAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAILING exist?
Definitions of SAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of a sailor
- noun - riding in a sailboat
- noun - the departure of a vessel from a port
- noun - the activity of flying a glider
- verb - traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- verb - move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind
- verb - travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
- The skill required to operate and navigate a vessel; navigation.
- The sport of operating or riding in a sailboat.
- Departure or time of departure from a port.
- adj - to move across the surface of water by the action of wind [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SAILABLE