Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALGIN exist?
Definitions of ALGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a gum used especially as a thickener or emulsifier
- Any of several derivatives, such as sodium alginate or alginic acid, of a gelatinous substance extracted from certain brown algae and widely used as a thickening, stabilizing, emulsifying, or suspending agent in industrial, pharmaceutical, and food products, such as ice cream.
- n - a viscous substance obtained from certain algae
There are 5 letters in ALGIN: A G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALGIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALGIN plus a wildcard: ALGIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALGIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALGIN
- Albert y Ferran Adri Texturas Sferificacin algin
- algin vido recette algin texturas sphrification Gluconolactate ...
- Another name for Sodium alginate algin is a natural gelling agent ...
- Texturas algin 500gr Sferification
- algin Textura Sferificaciones - 24.60 Sole Graells Professional ...
- algin Texturas - Natriumalginat - MolekularKche
- ... avant-garde et molculaire Sphrification algin mini 100 gr
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.