Scrabble word: GENIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENIAL exist?
Definitions of GENIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - diffusing warmth and friendliness
- adj - of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- adj - agreeable, conducive to comfort
- Having a pleasant or friendly disposition or manner; cordial and kindly.
- Conducive to life, growth, or comfort; mild: “the genial sunshine... saturating his miserable body with its warmth” (Jack London).
- Relating to or marked by genius.
- Of or relating to marriage; nuptial.
- Of or relating to the chin.
- adv - having a pleasant or friendly manner [adj] : GENIALLY
There are 6 letters in GENIAL: A E G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENIAL plus a wildcard: GENIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENIAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.