Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEAPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEAPING exist?
Definitions of LEAPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- verb - move forward by leaps and bounds
- verb - pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- verb - jump down from an elevated point
- verb - cause to jump or leap
- v - to spring off the ground
There are 7 letters in LEAPING: A E G I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEAPING plus a wildcard: LEAPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEAPING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEAPING
- man leaping
- child leaping through meadow
- Monday July 16 Thursday December 13
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org Looks before leaping
- WP05334 Edible Frog ( Rana esculenta ) leaping from water surface to ...
- boy leaping
- dancer leaping
- leaping into ownership - ElixirBlog
- leaping to Landing to leaping Again PTs Passing Thoughts
- leaping GOLD FISH BLUE BOWLS GOLDFISH leaping
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.