Scrabble word: PLEADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEADING exist?
Definitions of PLEADING in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a statement in legal and logical form stating something on behalf of a party to a legal proceeding
- verb - appeal or request earnestly
- verb - offer as an excuse or plea
- verb - enter a plea, as in courts of law
- verb - make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
- adj - begging
- A plea; an entreaty.
- Advocacy of causes in court.
- A formal statement, generally written, propounding the cause of action or the defense in a case.
- noun - an allegation in a legal action
There are 8 letters in PLEADING: A D E G I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEADING plus a wildcard: PLEADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEADING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words