Scrabble word: PLEADING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEADING exist?
Definitions of PLEADING in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a statement in legal and logical form stating something on behalf of a party to a legal proceeding
- verb - appeal or request earnestly
- verb - offer as an excuse or plea
- verb - enter a plea, as in courts of law
- verb - make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated or by alleging new facts
- adj - begging
- A plea; an entreaty.
- Advocacy of causes in court.
- A formal statement, generally written, propounding the cause of action or the defense in a case.
- noun - an allegation in a legal action
There are 8 letters in PLEADING: A D E G I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEADING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEADING plus a wildcard: PLEADING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEADING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEADING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.