Scrabble word: ALIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGN exist?
Definitions of ALIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - be or come into adjustment with
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- To arrange in a line or so as to be parallel: align the tops of a row of pictures; aligned the car with the curb.
- To adjust (parts of a mechanism, for example) to produce a proper relationship or orientation: aligning the wheels of a truck.
- To fall into line.
- verb - to arrange in a straight line
There are 5 letters in ALIGN: A G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIGN plus a wildcard: ALIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIGN
Images for ALIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.