Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGN exist?
Definitions of ALIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - be or come into adjustment with
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- To arrange in a line or so as to be parallel: align the tops of a row of pictures; aligned the car with the curb.
- To adjust (parts of a mechanism, for example) to produce a proper relationship or orientation: aligning the wheels of a truck.
- To fall into line.
- v - to arrange in a straight line
There are 5 letters in ALIGN: A G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIGN plus a wildcard: ALIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIGN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIGN
- align T-REX Canopy Hemisphere-tech The Art of E-commerce
- Nerdlaw Thou Shalt align Thy Crap The Appellate Record
- Click align Left. Click align Center. Click align Right. Click align ...
- Filealign T-REX 2386.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Click the align Left Center align Right or Justify button to align ...
- How to align Sales and Marketing image sales marketing alignment
- Click Top align Middle align or Bottom align to align cell contents ...
- align to Last Object Digital Die Cutting With Sandy McCauley
- align T-REX 500 CARBON COMBO WITH 500L BUSHLESS MOTOR BL60G 60A ESC ...