Scrabble word: ALIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGN exist?
Definitions of ALIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight
- verb - be or come into adjustment with
- verb - align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- verb - bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable coordination correlation
- To arrange in a line or so as to be parallel: align the tops of a row of pictures; aligned the car with the curb.
- To adjust (parts of a mechanism, for example) to produce a proper relationship or orientation: aligning the wheels of a truck.
- To fall into line.
- verb - to arrange in a straight line