Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGNAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGNAIL exist?
Definitions of AGNAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose narrow strip of skin near the base of a fingernail
- A hangnail.
- A painful sore or swelling around a fingernail or toenail.
- n - a piece of loose skin at the base of a fingernail
There are 6 letters in AGNAIL: A A G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGNAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGNAIL plus a wildcard: AGNAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGNAIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGNAIL
- agnail Ltd Ireland - Waste & Recycling Brokers Waste Management ...
- OHMEDA agnail adapter - China probe adapter
- Paronychia --infectionand overgrowth reaction of the soft tissues ...
- hangnails - Encyclopedia - NAILS Magazine
- Foot Psoriasis Pictures Psoriasis
- Steel NailOrdinary Nail agnail U-Shape nailGun nail(strip nail ...
- ... Broom Fishhook Cost-effective 6 Ungual with agnail Hook 10-Piece-Pack
- ... Ungual Anchor Broom Explosion Fishhook with agnail Hook 10-Piece- Pack
- ... Japanese Bopal High Carbon Steel Fishhook with agnail Hook 10-Bag-Pack
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.