Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLIA exist?
Definitions of GLIA in dictionaries:
- noun - sustentacular tissue that surrounds and supports neurons in the central nervous system
- n - supporting tissue that binds nerve tissue
There are 4 letters in GLIA: A G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLIA plus a wildcard: GLIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLIA
Images for GLIA
- ... research indicates that glia provide many other functions as well
- Figure 1 - The NG2 glial cell in cerebellar white matter.
- Figure Two. glia (astrocyte) cells. These cells support neurons with a ...
- glial Structure and Function in Developing Mammalian Brain Tissues
- edit ] Bergmann glia
- Astrosit (yldzs hcre astroglia) denilen glia hcreleri ...
- This wonderful image from McKinleyOLoughlin Human Anatomy appears by ...
- Neuronglia metabolic coupling and plasticity
- glia cells (or glial) outnumber the neurons ten to one. They do not ...
- Figure 1 Neuroscience glia [mdash] more than just brain glue ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.