Scrabble word: MALIGN
Is MALIGN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MALIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - speak unfavorably about
- adj - evil or harmful in nature or influence
- adj - having or exerting a malignant influence
- Evil in disposition, nature, or intent.
- Evil in influence; injurious.
- Having or showing malice or ill will; malevolent.
- verb - to speak evil of
There are 6 letters in MALIGN: A G I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALIGN
Click to search all anagrams of MALIGN plus a wildcard: MALIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALIGN
Images for MALIGN
Lookup in Wiki for MALIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.