Scrabble word: CALMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALMING exist?
Definitions of CALMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of appeasing (as by acceding to the demands of)
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - make steady
- verb - become quiet or calm, especially after a state of agitation
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
There are 7 letters in CALMING: A C G I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALMING plus a wildcard: CALMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALMING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.