Is FLAMING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAMING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- verb - shine with a sudden light
- verb - be in flames or aflame
- verb - criticize harshly, usually via an electronic medium
- adj - informal intensifiers
- adj - very intense
- On fire; ablaze.
- Resembling a flame in brilliance, color, or form: flaming autumn leaves.
- Intense; ardent: flaming passions.
- Used as an intensive: a flaming liberal.
- verb - to burn brightly
There are 7 letters in FLAMING: A F G I L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAMING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAMING, to go: FLAMING?
Rearrange the letters in FLAMING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLAMING
6 letters out of FLAMING
5 letters out of FLAMING
4 letters out of FLAMING
3 letters out of FLAMING
2 letters out of FLAMING
Contextual use of FLAMING
What's nearby FLAMING
Lookup in Wiki for FLAMING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAMING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAMING"