Scrabble word: FLAMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAMING exist?
Definitions of FLAMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke
- verb - shine with a sudden light
- verb - be in flames or aflame
- verb - criticize harshly, usually via an electronic medium
- adj - informal intensifiers
- adj - very intense
- On fire; ablaze.
- Resembling a flame in brilliance, color, or form: flaming autumn leaves.
- Intense; ardent: flaming passions.
- Used as an intensive: a flaming liberal.
- verb - to burn brightly
There are 7 letters in FLAMING: A F G I L M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAMING plus a wildcard: FLAMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAMING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.