Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLING exist?
Definitions of FLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a brief indulgence of your impulses
- noun - the act of flinging
- verb - throw with force or recklessness
- verb - move in an abrupt or headlong manner
- verb - indulge oneself
- verb - throw or cast away
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_T.
- To put or send suddenly or unexpectedly: troops that were flung into battle.
- To throw (oneself) into an activity with abandon and energy.
- To move quickly, violently, or impulsively.
- The act of flinging.
- A brief period of indulging one’s impulses.
- A usually brief attempt or effort: You take a fling at it.
- v - to throw with force
There are 5 letters in FLING: F G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLING plus a wildcard: FLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLING
Images for FLING
- TMZs fling Before The Ring Contest TMZ.com
- ... lite chocolate bar scene fling is made by Masterfoods (Mars
- For a good fling call CandyCane John Painter iPhone Life
- The kids are clamoring to see seeds sprout but your legendary black ...
- Spring fling - Joint School District No. 2
- Spring fling logo
- MSR fling tent 3-season tents Shelters Moontrail
- Real Life Barbie Doll Valeria Lukyanova
- Spring fling Bikini Contest 20 by KyoCasey on deviantART
- Spring fling Wreath by DanaAndCarol on Etsy