Scrabble word: FLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLING exist?
Definitions of FLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a brief indulgence of your impulses
- noun - the act of flinging
- verb - throw with force or recklessness
- verb - move in an abrupt or headlong manner
- verb - indulge oneself
- verb - throw or cast away
- To put or send suddenly or unexpectedly: troops that were flung into battle.
- To throw (oneself) into an activity with abandon and energy.
- To move quickly, violently, or impulsively.
- The act of flinging.
- A brief period of indulging one’s impulses.
- A usually brief attempt or effort: You take a fling at it.
- verb - to throw with force