Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLING exist?
Definitions of FLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a brief indulgence of your impulses
- noun - the act of flinging
- verb - throw with force or recklessness
- verb - move in an abrupt or headlong manner
- verb - indulge oneself
- verb - throw or cast away
- To put or send suddenly or unexpectedly: troops that were flung into battle.
- To throw (oneself) into an activity with abandon and energy.
- To move quickly, violently, or impulsively.
- The act of flinging.
- A brief period of indulging one’s impulses.
- A usually brief attempt or effort: You take a fling at it.
- verb - to throw with force
There are 5 letters in FLING: F G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLING plus a wildcard: FLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLING
Images for FLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.