Is FLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - a brief indulgence of your impulses
- noun - the act of flinging
- verb - throw with force or recklessness
- verb - move in an abrupt or headlong manner
- verb - indulge oneself
- verb - throw or cast away
- To put or send suddenly or unexpectedly: troops that were flung into battle.
- To throw (oneself) into an activity with abandon and energy.
- To move quickly, violently, or impulsively.
- The act of flinging.
- A brief period of indulging one’s impulses.
- A usually brief attempt or effort: You take a fling at it.
- verb - to throw with force
There are 5 letters in FLING: F G I L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLING, to go: FLING?
Rearrange the letters in FLING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLING
What's nearby FLING
Lookup in Wiki for FLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLING"