Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLYING exist?
Definitions of FLYING in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of traveling by air
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - move quickly or suddenly
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - transport by aeroplane
- verb - cause to fly or float
- verb - be dispersed or disseminated
- verb - change quickly from one emotional state to another
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - travel in an airplane
- verb - display in the air or cause to float
- verb - run away quickly
- verb - travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- verb - hit a fly
- verb - decrease rapidly and disappear
- adj - moving swiftly
- adj - hurried and brief
- Of or relating to aviation: a flying time of three hours between cities.
- Capable of or engaged in flight: The bat is a flying mammal.
- Situated, extending, or functioning in the air: a flying deck.
- Swiftly moving; fleet: played the difficult passage with flying fingers.
- Done or performed swiftly in or as if in the air: crossed the goal line with a flying leap.
- Brief; hurried: made a flying visit to the neighbors’ house; took a flying glance at the report.
- Capable of swift deployment or response; extremely mobile.
- Not secured by spars or stays.
- Flight in an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- The piloting or navigation of an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- noun - the operation of an aircraft
There are 6 letters in FLYING: F G I L N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLYING plus a wildcard: FLYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLYING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.