Scrabble word: FLYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLYING exist?
Definitions of FLYING in dictionaries:
- noun - an instance of traveling by air
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - move quickly or suddenly
- verb - operate an airplane
- verb - transport by aeroplane
- verb - cause to fly or float
- verb - be dispersed or disseminated
- verb - change quickly from one emotional state to another
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - travel in an airplane
- verb - display in the air or cause to float
- verb - run away quickly
- verb - travel over (an area of land or sea) in an aircraft
- verb - hit a fly
- verb - decrease rapidly and disappear
- adj - moving swiftly
- adj - hurried and brief
- Of or relating to aviation: a flying time of three hours between cities.
- Capable of or engaged in flight: The bat is a flying mammal.
- Situated, extending, or functioning in the air: a flying deck.
- Swiftly moving; fleet: played the difficult passage with flying fingers.
- Done or performed swiftly in or as if in the air: crossed the goal line with a flying leap.
- Brief; hurried: made a flying visit to the neighbors’ house; took a flying glance at the report.
- Capable of swift deployment or response; extremely mobile.
- Not secured by spars or stays.
- Flight in an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- The piloting or navigation of an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- noun - the operation of an aircraft